Baltic Moreno Days 2018
Baltic Moreno Days is an international practical psychodrama conference which is organized every second year in different Baltic countries – Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania. It began in 2000.
The main objectives of the conference are to share experience, knowledge, new psychodrama methods and to promote the use of psychodrama. Baltic Moreno Days is a place where psychodrama professionals from the Baltic countries as well as from other countries all over the world can get together, communicate and share their discoveries. It is also a great opportunity for people willing to learn more about psychodrama and its applications.
Dr. J.L. Moreno, the founder of psychodrama, stated psychodrama’s goal: to make it possible for every person to take part in creating the structure of the universe which “cannot have less an objective than the whole of mankind”.
Baltic Moreno days is the space and the time, when experienced psychodramatists, psychodrama beginners and people, who are interested in psychodrama, have opportunity to take part in reaching this goal by exchanging experience or just by being together.
- The 1st Moreno Days: “Time” – Pärnu, Estonia
- The 2nd Moreno Days: “Dream Wind” – Jelgava, Latvia
- The 3rd Moreno Days: “Awakening” – Klaipeda, Lithuania
- The 4th Moreno Days: “Everyday Values” – Tallinn, Estonia
- The 5th Moreno Days: “The Beauty And The Beast”– Valmiera, Latvia
- The 6th Moreno Days: “Return & Discover”– Klaipėda, Lithuania
- The 7th Moreno Days: “Peoples’ Stories” – Tallinn, Estonia
- The 8th Moreno Days: “Amber Metamorphosis” – Riga, Latvia
- The 9th Moreno Days: “It’s Time For Secrets” – Kaunas, Lithuania
We are glad to invite everybody
to the 10th Baltic Moreno Days on August 17-19, 2018 in Pärnu, Estonia
Baltic Moreno Days 2018 will bear the title of Time 2.0
Save the dates! More information soon!